Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2day at school very happy
my time table for today is...
BM,BM,PHYS,PHYS,EST,EST,PSK,PSK,AM
2day many teachers absent to school
so din study
only BM got teacher......En Azam...
but
i din heard the lesson
coz i become pig
infront he
haha
he din scold me le
my frenz and i play at class
chitchat at class
aiyo lupa
katrina was teaching us how to swimming include teacher
haha
not swim in pool
is swim on the table
lolx
fun...fun...fun...
-----------------------
2moro my mum is going to take my result
haizzz
wonder wat my mum will say when he see my result
scare teacher say something bad bout me
i am so worry now
scare kena marah
-----------------------
2moro our school having cross country
merentas desa
so fun
wonder dernard will fall down or not
coz she always jatuh at the same place
so lucky she is
haha
dun angry le dernard
hope u be careful 2moro........

3 comments:

  1. u very bad la..
    ppl not yet start rentas desa,u oledi say ppl dunno will fall down ma..
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. suan xiao me oh...nvm...wat frenz is tis

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry lo..
    i dunno u got chinese name de...
    haha..
    Aiya..
    wat pei wen oso can...
    same wat!!
    haha
    mz take care o...

    -Good Luck-

    ReplyDelete