Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sorry to myself

haizzz
2day second day of schl
it make me sick with it
this two day i feel so sorry to myself
now i'm 17 years old
this year taking my SPM
so worry
so scare


this two day taking back my mid year exam paper
diunesennnnnnnnng
so disspointed
and feel wan to cry
y i so stupid
y other people so clever
y i so stupid
i just thinking same word in my head
" WHY I SO STUPID"
other peoples are the same as me
taking same subject
but why i cant do it
i feel so sad every night
keep asking myself ..
W-H-Y
finally i cannot answer it
i wan to pass my exam with flying colour
i wan scholarship
i duwan fail in my subject
i wan sucess


i study eveytime
why i still cant get it
i dun understand
why like this
now
i can feel pressure in side me
i feel crazy with all this
i feel scare
i scare will get the same result
no one can help me
i keep on study also cant get it


i alrdy study hard for my exam
why my mum always think tat i lazy
i alrdy put all my time in all this thing
why she always think tat i dun wan to study
she think i am wat
....superwomen.....
..........god...............
i alrdy try my best
if my SPM result bad
sure she will blame on me
i scare
what should i do
i cant do anything
juz can study
keep on studying

ALL THE BeST F0R Me!!

2 comments:

  1. Aiyo....
    Dun say yrself stupid la....
    jz try yr best la...
    dun think so much k....

    how are u??
    get sick ady??
    mz take care of yr body k...

    Gambateh***

    ReplyDelete