Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy

Today I feel very Healthy
And talk non stop at school
then recess
Dernard and I go to 3B
haha
Dernard lose
she will be punish...
hehehe
and
Shirley birthday
We all play her
carry up her to upstair
haha
Dernard and i go toilet kenakan dia lor
haha
BASAH



today also stay back at school
many people
we all prepared something that need to done before friday
we are going to hav BBQ
haha
when do the revesal
very funny
Jayshee,Jaycy and me still can take photo while standing under the sun
haha
HOT!! HOT!!
then I joget v soo yen
penat
pening
really pening
haha



then we wait bus
in the bus
Lee Ee ,Shirley,Soo Yen and me
play in the bus
the bus chair looks funny
Shirley and I sit on that chair
Lee Ee and Soo Yen just laugh at tere
haha
maybe we looks funny



Today Really tired
And cant wait for tomorrow
hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment