Monday, June 14, 2010

PPD

Today went to PPD
I went there for MUET
Then I meet Yee Ying and Wei Sheng at there
I asked both of them where to take the form??
They said in front the counter
Then I went there with my mum

For u all information
There are not allow to wear short pant
must wear long pant
when enter the place
unfortunately i wore short pant

I know this type of rule for a long time
so I din went in
I just stand beside the corridor

The guard was walked toward me and my mum
Do you know what the hell he told me??
He said...
"Oooi jangan pakai seluar pendek masuk"
then i said
"Saya tak nak masuk..mak saya masuk"
He said
"Ok..kalau u masuk,orang kat dalam nanti DIAO awak"

OMG
He said something ( DIAO) in front my mum

My mum said him
"hello encik, sini adalah PPD. ..
Tempat pendidikan...Jangan guna bahasa kasar"


after that my mum went inside
I laught til my tummy pain
Hahaha
I really bearrtahan

Hey Friend...
The moral of story is
dun wear short pants when you go to PPD

No comments:

Post a Comment