Thursday, July 15, 2010

hey you

please don't use my sister's name

to be other people ''ROLE MODEL"

i know my sister name is nice

please la...you are 24 years-old

don't be so childish

and have inmature thinking in solvings problem

all this problem is not include my sister

don't know anything at all

simply wrote on the facebook

keep complaining other people's attitude or discipline

you think your attitude is good a?? 

you think you are the perfect a??

hello...please la

In this world,

none of the one is perfect

neither you nor me

please don't involve my sister in your problem

and never try to doubt or blame on other people

other then that,

this world is full with violent

so there must be some people will fight

if u said that cannot fight

then let me ask you

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A POLICE

if this world all the people

hav the same thinking ways as you

then the PDRM is for fun a??

tolong la jangan jadi budak kecil la



No comments:

Post a Comment