Saturday, September 18, 2010

I really boh song you a...
I had updated my status (fb)
and
you really dare to leave comment there
you this idiot
i will make u no face facing me
saya akan memalukan awak
I told you before
and
you dare to sms me
saying...''u now totally diffrent than before''
SHIT
non of your business
let me told you now
i really change a lot from the day we separate
I learnt it from you
i juz pay back what I had learnt
and ya
thanks a lot
I hope you can read my blog now
coz I wan let you noe
HOW MUCH I HATE YOU???
tats why old people maxim
DONT EVER TRY TO PLAYING FOOL WITH WOMEN
anyway
u cant read my post
i din block u in fb
coz you are one of my frend (juz bit hate you)
last warning
if you try to comment on some of status(wu liao)
i will make you more embarrassed
coz you do not have the right to comment it
*pls dun think I'm cruel...

No comments:

Post a Comment