Thursday, September 9, 2010

yesterday went to malacca with friends
really tired
spend all the time at Pahlawan...Mahkota...Golden cinema
watch the phua chu kang
watch the pirhana




the pirhaNa really scaring
for me it is



Elhong and Jenisy oni noe shopping nia
I wonder wat thing they buy
I din saw even one shirt I love



we went to visited Joey
She was operated in Mahkota Hospital
she's nose got problem so need a small operation
Hope she well get well soon




well i wonder Malacca really a small state
i meet my segamat's friends and even teacher
haha
Mr Goh said we all very kiat
coz spend our time from morning to nite at the shopping center
biasalah
perempuan ma...
then meet my seghwa's friends...who?? shhhhhssss
and xxxx
haha




we all go eat food which are 2 in 1
haha
i mean middle is steambot
and the surrounding is tepanyaki





haha
have another fun time with my friend
next destination is
GENTING HIGHLANDS
come on friends
rock its

No comments:

Post a Comment