Sunday, October 3, 2010

today speaking
funny
one group v kok hau and yee ying
less one person
sudden the ''are you sure'' coming
one group v us
tamade...telling nonsense thing
dunoe wat is "capital punishment"
dunoe wat is "implimate''
still wan argue with me
babidia
giv me diao till he keep his mouth shut
keep asking ''ARE YOU SURE"
sure ur head



after finish the speaking
Yao Ying and I sut dia till he blur blur
now I noe y Elhong hate he so much
then I told Yao Ying ..."I noe y Elhong...." hevan finished my last word
he heard
then he said..." dun compare me and she...we are in diffrent class"
petpet punya budak
i diao sama dia
''who compare u and she...she and u like 一个填一个地...vry far...."
and I said again..." u cannot compare with Elhong coz u r worst..."
then last
he keep his bloody mouth shut

No comments:

Post a Comment