Sunday, November 14, 2010

firstly
I want to thx god
coz I hate you is the right feeling I should have

secondly
I want to thx god
coz let me know you hate me too
so I can hate you more than you hate me

Thirdly
I hope
My next life...I duwan have any relationship with you

I am not the most cruel person
You are the one
making me suck with my life
-
done cruel thing in my life
-
making urself to hate me so I able to hate you

I thx to god and thx to you
that u hate me so
Thx to god coz giving me such wonferful mother
thx to you too
coz you said you hate me so
Excuse me
I no need your love
I no need you care
so
I should thx you for hate-ing me
I swear
If one day I success in my life
I will thx u
by the way
I will not said thx to you
coz u don't have the right to deserve it
The only person who I kindly thx
Is your husband...my father
he is the one who encourage me
he is the one who support me in every decision I have made
He is the one who back-up me at the back
He is the one that I should say thank to
no like you
you are the one who make me always down
you are the one who always look down at me
you are the only one who always compared me with the other
dont ever try to ask me to do something that will make me hate you
you dont have the right to do so
although you are the person who give me a life
although I just calle d you 'mumy'
sorry to said
I really hate you
as usual
You also hate me
As me sister said
没缘份
是有缘无份
Am I really your daughter
who care now
I alrdy lose my heart toward you
so I wont do anything more just to win your heart
and
I'm not turning back
I dont have tthe chance to turn back and see
Hence
Silence is always the best solution
Silence is always the best medicine to treat-ing the wounds in the hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment