Friday, December 31, 2010

the day before this
everyday sleep and sleep
is my job

my dad bought me a new nike shoe
I love it so much
bring me to nike shop
after trying said no money
then ok lo
I put back
who knows he give me his master card and asked me to pay
haha
my mum sure jealous me
haha...my dad wan to buy one pair for himself
but he said it not comfortable at all
the we went to converse shop
my sister prefer converse than nike...coz he like to wear boy style shoe

this few day i look like
lost myself...and I even donoe where I have lost

3 more days going to school like usual
hate this thing
coz 2011 will my future year
damm hate it
cant relax and enjoy in that year
going to work hard for my future
coz I really duwan go to UUM
i prefer UM or UKM
pls let me do it
so I will work hard and fight for it

I want to change everything
evrything inside me
prove to myself I can do it if I work hard for it

I will do it...and I'm willing to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment