Wednesday, December 22, 2010

had been long time din update my blog
I'm busy with my job
came back from work alrdy late nite...tired and lazy...
many thing I juz wan to express troughtout tis 3 days...


1st day
I was totally mad with someone..
I will admit my false when there is my false
but if it is not my false
sure I will mad with the person who said it is my false
the true is...You are the one who make mistake...why just blame on me
cheebyeekiaa


2nd day
when people said you or scolded you "STUPID"
then you are not stupid...they are the one stupid
the person who scold you are the one stupid
when you scold yourself "STUPID"
this means you are the stupidest person
understand???....so I dont think I'm the one stupid person...


3rd day
dun learn to tell lie
you will become a famous liar when you grow up
I noe sometimes telling lie is for other person own good....sometimes it not
when you using it in the wrong situation (telling lie)
you will continue to do so coz u need to think other lie to backup the last lie u made...
so dun use LIE in wrong situation

No comments:

Post a Comment