Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yesterday papa and I was watching the basketball match
then I tried to find a chance to tell my papa something
finally I found it

I'm telling him that I like something much
NIKE shoe
persuade him to buy for me
then he smile at me and said
到时才说
so I answered OK lo

next day...I means today
morning we go out taking our breakfast...BA KU TEH
I hinted him again...
haha...how clever I am...>.<
I said...papa buy me a NIKE shoe...
you only need pay RM200...sure got change...
sister they all have one pair which belong themself...i kesian...no money...
He laughed...and my mumy smile at me...
~chap xiao e~

lastly my loving papa agreed...
so hope him faster bring me go Malacca...
coz I scare at the last minute...he will change his mind
waiting my new NIKE shoe...
hehe...



GOOD NITE

No comments:

Post a Comment