Tuesday, January 8, 2013

【First Time】

This week was my first time taking exam in University of Malaya
Yesterday it was a first day and I was able to handle it
Today is the second day and it was terrible
I do not know how to answer the question
I'm sad with it

I read all and I try all...I put alot of effort on it
At last, I keep told myself, " It's OK girl. It's was you first time experience this type of exam".
I thought I will able to manage my mood very well
I keep cheer myself up with all the stupid, nonsense, illogical reasons.
Until I express my feeling in the bath room when I was bathing

I cry
Suddenly I cry
I keep blame myself
Keep blaming myself, "WHY I WAS SO STUPID"

I hope that I can have a call to mummy and tell her that your daughter feel so stress 
I hope that I can have a call to mummy and tell her that I want to give up 
I hope that I can have a call to mummy and tell her that I miss her

Am I too stress
Because of...
I aiming too high for my results
or
I trying to maintain my scholarship with the results

I'm trying to find a answer for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment