Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Isolation

Pek Cekkkk!!!!
Sibeh Dulan 
Start next year, I will try to isolate myself.
I will only talk with people when I think it is necessary for me to talk
Assignment's group, in consideration
Outing with friends, buddies, family still in consideration
For sure, laugh, talk, chit chat all will be conducted if there is necessary for me to do so.

-

I will definitely isolate myself
Go faculty, Back kk
All by myself

-

At here, University's life 
All the people appear in my life is just course-mate and mutual friends
What best friends, best mate, best buddy, best jimui.
All just nonsense for me right now!

-

对别人好,只会害到自己吃亏而已
我不要再当那个傻婆了
对,我看到我身边的人开心我就开心
但  你们有想过我吗?!
你们也要会做人啊!
我不是傻到完地!

-

ISOLATION is the BEST solution to solve my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment