Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hate it

yepi......
finally finish my exam
can relax :0
-------------
actually i feel happy after finished my exam
but
happy change sad
i was scolded by my mum
i really dun like to talk to her
my brother told she
i spend a lot of money for this month
my mum always like tat
always believe my brother said
when i was small kid
she always scolding me
when i fight v my brother
my brother will always the rite
and me v my siblings
WRONG!
pilih kasih
i hate it since i was kid
b'coz of this
my mum and i ....relationship...bad...
b'coz of this i also dun like to talk v my mum
---------------
my pocket money for one week
is RM25 when there is a school day
everyday i din use the money at canteen
Sometimes but almost 3 days
every morning i woke up
din take my breakfast n went to school
sometimes at school i feel hungry
i tahan !!
until stomachache....
i juz wan to save my money
Y she keep on saying i spend a lot of money??
where i spend my money??
i go to tuition by bus
back from tuition also buy bus
sometimes i din take the money from my mum
不好意思跟我妈拿
i use my own money
almost of my half saving,
i use it to pay bus fare
now a day
bus fare really expensive...

haizzzzz
tat feeling dunoe how to describe it!!


*I HATE IT*

1 comment:

  1. lol, at last got boleh comment ady x) my mum also damn sayang my brother one. she sayang us also la but then its still a lil obvious.

    ReplyDelete