Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stress....

SOMEONE HELP ME!!
i feel stress yesterday
keep on reading
-CHEMISTRY-
OMG!!!
i feel i am the stupid person among my frenz
even thought i read or doing revision
i still can't get it
i could not understand it
y i so stupid??
i duwan always fail for my tis subject
i really really feel stress + scare
my mum keep on pushing me
GOD!
i hate it
is tat anyone can help me?
i think only i can help myself
i wan get a good result for my SPM
i duwan people to look down at me
i hate tat feeling
i can do wat people can do
i must do better tat my mum think tat i can do
coz i am her daughter
11 subject....no even 1 subject can do better
i feel tat i really really useless
y other people can be so clever when they juz read book??
as i doing the same thing
i try so hard
but
still doing the same mistake
i love my frenz
i feel so happy when hanging with them
when i thinking my mum
i feel pressure inside me
Wat i suppose to do??
juz pretend dunoe anything!!
i think i need a break for me to breath
mayb 2 weeks holiday is good time for me
SHITTTTTTT!!
still got Mr Bear TUITION
so
holiday at class
after 2 weeks,i will try to manage my time
i will put my SPM at the top of my head
no matter wat happen
SPM will always come 1st!!
*
morning
7.35 am will start exam
i alrdy prepare myself to face the truth
mean...-fail for my CHEMISTRY and PHYSIC-
if fail how??
i din worry bout anythhing
i will face it bravely
but
how i gona show my mum the result
sure she will make me sit at home everyday
like jail
i duwan she always compare me
with her frenz'children
tats y i hav communicate problem v my mum
we even don't hav any topic to chat
Haizzzzz~
i really hope i can get my result v flying colour
so
i can leave my home
and come back when i am free
Besides tat at home i always alone
keep on studying
make me more stress
so i like go out v my frenz
can release my stress
if keep myself at home
oneday
i will become damm crazy
HELP ME !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment