Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bad Day

haizzzzzz....

2day wan die liao

actually i'm going batu pahat 2day

but last

cancalled

Why?

about 3.27 am in the morning

i'm not feeling well

sick

suffering from flu...headache....

the worst is "hou long tong"

then i phone my frenz

i cannot make it to join them

so sad =(

i so kesian

evry food that i like cant get into my stomach

i juz can watch my family put all the food into their mouth

Oh My God!!

wat the fuck!!

cant eat juz see and feel

wan to be talkactive also cant

i hope 2moro will feel better

i hate to be like this

haizzzzzzz....

then,

my frenz YURI phone me

asking, "do you wan go Labis to swim?"

i wan go but last i answer is "CANNOT"

damm

got tuition + flu

rosak my holiday

but i happy too

coz my frenz all din make it to Labis

Why?

aiyo~ of course without my present la

hahahaha

so we change it to anoyher day..

haha

2moro one week holiday

Mr Bear giv us holiday one week

so now i can go everywhere v my frenz







++++++++++++++++++







Saturday is my aunt wedding

now i'm thinking wat to wear

dunoe wan wear wat??

sang nao jing

one more thing

dunoe wan wear wat shoe??

HELP ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment