Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swimming

2day i go out ply v my frenz
actually we want go swimming at Bekok
haizzzzz
last we go Pelangi coz xiao ying dun wan go
so we change it to next week
hahaha
*
2day vry fun swimming v my frenz
Yuri,Susan,Ah Zhu,Xiao Ying,Ah Yang,Hui Qing
and many more guys
hey frenz....paiseh
forgotten all your name
*
walao,
the stupid Yang really " jia sai "
pushing me again and again
stupid Yang
*
and Andy lagi stupid
keep on ask other ppl
" who want to eat fish"
all the guys really kacau
is DAMM kacau
*
althought i alrdy suffering from flu
but i still happy
and the stupid frenz keep on pushing me into the water
this make my hand and leg skin " koyak"
hey ur guys,
is so pain
next time they will get it
ya forget something
the funny thing is
the girls go to the boys bath room to take shower
and the boys go to the girls bath room
this stupid thing they also can ply
i really beartahan my frenz
*
then we all go pasar malam at yayasan
after tat we went to eat mee soto
so nice....so spicy
I LOVE IT
*
about 8.25 we go funfair
we ply until look like child
it really happy
now i cant wait go to Bekok v them
Mayb this Saturday we will go Labis
MAYBE ONLY
I WILL ROCK THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment