Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3 August 2010
celebrated Shirley and Kent's birthday
celebrated at Village
Everyone was happy
but
the 38 girl make me sick
Ooopsss
is make US sick
so...cincai
no one invited she
how come she will be there
plus, she din wish Shirley and din said thanks
un-polite
Playing with all the guys
huge here huge there
excuse me!!!
I'm not jealous with her popularity
just because she don't know how to love herself
''mengkaburi mataku''
the funny thing is
we pakat dun give the girl holding the microphone
haha
when she hold it
sure we will ask someone to take it away from she
so she din sing a lot of song
hey friend
GOD JOB
^-*
anyway is not my business
but
my my friend and me sick of it
that is my business
moreover
got a guy drunk
how to say it??
said he drunk but looked like normal
yet his action looked like alrdy drunk
he was scaring...
haha
so next time
don't be too close with the people who are drunk
dangerous
coz we do not know what will he done to us
haha
Last but not least
thankz Shirley and Kent again
MAY YOURS WISH COME TRUE...

1 comment:

  1. thx~i hate tat hiao zha po also~
    let me feel pekchek!!
    her action so geli~
    不自爱!!
    anyways..thx u a lot lottttt~♥

    ReplyDelete