Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Flip Out

Received my mid term exam result   
< managerial economic I >
The result caused me EMO
Really too many careless mistakes
I could not forgive my self commits this type of mistakes

Then I decided to watch movie with friends
So that I am able to let go of my result
In the early I thought I already make it
Who know... It's different after reached kk...

Now... Right Now
I'm sitting in front laptop without doing anything for 4 hours
Just stared at the laptop and stare blankly
I'm so disappointed of my self

Regarding my exam's result
I really do not know how to save myself from sinking myself deeply into "black hole"


Later 2pm got QA class
I really scare other same thing will happen on me
What I can do now
Just stay calm and pray
Hope that I'm really able to score better marks


No comments:

Post a Comment